Customer Centre Manager, H&M Borås
Are you a confidence-inspiring leader with a passion for developing others as well as creating a world-class customer experience? Do you find yourself motivated in a dynamic environment within a global company that believes in people and constant improvement? If yes, please continue to read!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a omni-channel and multi brand organization with focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we have around 3000 employees and work at 11 locations all over the world.
Responsibilities in role
As a Customer Centre Manager you will lead, develop and assume overall responsibility of the Customer Service Centre in Sweden and Denmark.
Main accountabilities and works tasks include:
• Lead and implement global customer service standards, processes and policies in accordance to local needs, requirements and legislations
• In alignment with global and local strategies continuously work with making the organization, processes and way of working more efficient
• Coaching your team to continuously support the internal journey towards always delivering a world-class customer experience
• Keep costs within estimated budget and KPI’s and take action when needed
• Set goals and continuously analyse Centre performance
• Create and maintain excellent relations with internal and external stakeholders
• Coach and manage your team to ensure employee development and employee satisfaction and ensure a sustainable strategy for working environment and employee relations
• Assure an efficient long-term staffing and succession planning
The local organization consists of 200 people including eight direct reports. You will report directly to the Regional Head of Customer Service, based in Chicago, USA. The position is located in Borås, Sweden.
What we are looking for
We believe that you have solid experience from a similar role and responsibilities, leading a mix of people with diverse backgrounds, ages and experiences. You have at least three years experience from a similar organization in terms of size and fast-paced environment. You have also gained experience from managing people through change and acquired a good understanding of labour laws, union relations and a healthy work environment. Previous leadership experience, including leading other managers, is required and international experience is preferable. You are fluent in English and Swedish and you have a good knowledge of and a keen interest in digitalization and how it can improve the business. It is important that you are a champion of our values and have a strong belief in human potential.
We can offer an exciting, dynamic environment and a great opportunity to contribute and grow in an internationally recognized company. Your achievement will ultimately make a difference for people and the business.
Please send in your application via www.effektiv.se. Last day of application is June 2nd and interviews are performed continuously. For questions please call Kristina Halovanic, 0732-541481 or e-mail at email@example.com or Gabriella Albertsson, 070-938 44 19 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org