We are looking for a Digital Lead with passion for Enterprise Mobility!
Om vår kund
We were founded in 2017 to address the need for higher-quality services in the Enterprise Mobility space. We are a team driven by our passion for mobility and our curiosity to create innovative solutions using the latest technology. Through our deep subject matter expertise and broad experience in business processes, we provide unique services that focus on the full mobile solution lifecycle and the benefit we can help our customers generate with mobile user interfaces. Sophisticated solutions tailored to your business needs include strategy, project management, enterprise app development, mobility business analysis and digital maintenance.
In 2021 eConnectivity was acquired by Optidev/Techstep and we are now 150 employees in Sweden and 300 in total in the Nordics. www.optidev.se www.techstep.se
As a Digital Lead you understand business requirements and you do your utmost to deliver solution that meets the expectations. You are passionate about leading and motivating the team. You promote collaboration and communication. You have the ability to build trust and strong self-organized teams. You have previous experience from leading project or products within mobility.
The Digital Lead is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile product teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value to users
If you are a Digital lead with several years of IT experience and at least 3 years of mobility experience – we want you to join our team! We can offer an exciting chance to become part of a growing team of experts, dedicated to making work life easier using mobile technology.
As a person you:
• Are proactive and with a mindset that problems can be solved
• You´re comfortable in communicating with both business stakeholders and techies
• You like to paint the vision for the team and help them to reach it.
• Your experienced in driving change in teams and organizations
• Requirement gathering
• Agile methodologies
• Agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Azure DevOps or similar
• Mobile app development process
• Understanding of app technologies such as iOS, Android, hybrid and web technologies.
• User Experience Design
• An understanding of mobile solution architecture and the technology platform that is needed to reach an efficient product development
Does this sound interesting to you? Welcome with your application via effektiv.se Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. If you want to know more about the service, please contact Victoria Öberg at email@example.com
#Mobility #Optidev #eConnectivity #Techstep #Scrum #Agile #Newtechnology #Mobilitycenterexcellence #projectlead